Weymouth Recreational Soccer
Updated Wednesday November 9, 2016 by Dileepa Wijayanayake .
Weymouth Youth Soccer – Recreation program information
- WYS plays two seasons per year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall
- Registration for the next season starts as soon as one season is finish
- Spring season play starts early April weather permitting, Fall season starts the first week of September
- WYS divisions start from U5 kickers to U15-14, website has an age chart that shows what division your child belongs to based on date of birth
- U5 kickers includes co-ed, boys and girls, this is a group activity that introduces soccer to kids
- U6 to U15-14 are divided into boys and girls teams
- U5 kickers and U6 boys/girls have a 9 week game playing season
- U8 has a 8 week game playing season with an end of the season jamboree
- U10 – U15/14 have a 8 week game playing season with a end of the season playoff games
- WYS costs $55 dollar for each season, towards closer to the season start, there’s a fee $20 late registration fee
- WYS provides a team soccer shirt, player must have cleats, shin guards and a soccer ball
- All WYS games are played at Central/Rile field, off of Broad Street, in Weymouth
- All our coaches and board members are volunteers
- If you have any questions, please go to the Contact Us page and email the division coordinator.
- The registrar firstname.lastname@example.org. For other programs such as Travel soccer and WUFC, please email their program registrar.
- If you like to register your kids for this program, login or create an account, then select the program as “WYS Spring 2016 Rec…”
- Please login and register for the session, if you are new, then create a new account